Alliedpetsupply.com designed by ProEcommerce
Responsive Design Website Part of Our Premium Site Collection
Concept: ProEcommerce is excited to bring you this wonderfully cute designed ready-made website with a very memorable domain name – Welcome to Alliedpetsupply.com! With more people shopping online and more and more people owning pets, this is a great investment in the online space. People take care of their pets in an up or down economy. Take your passion for pets and the fun community of pet owners to the next step!
New to e-commerce? Not to worry as our team will help you get started by researching and finding drop ship vendors, plus load the first 100 products. Then you will work with an assigned Project Manager to assist you with selecting the remaining 200 products. Our team will load those products for you for a total of 300 drop ship products to help you get started.
Alliedpetsupply.com is a 100% responsive design website. This means this website will appear great on a customer’s desktop computer, phone or tablet. As the owner, you will be able to reach customers through connected social media pages, a blog, and emailed newsletters. On each of these platforms, you can share exciting news, sale info, tips, and inspirations for fitness enthusiasts everywhere!
When you work with our team of Ecommerce Professionals, we will walk you through the 37-step instructional program to learn how to set up, run, and market your new online business. You will receive e-commerce consulting to help answer questions as you work through the steps. Need more assistance? Check out our Platinum Package Upgrade to help jump-start your new yoga website business.
Do not wait – you do not want to miss out on this beautifully designed dropship internet business – let’s work together as you become an e-commerce entrepreneur and start to do what you love!
Ready to take the first step? Here’s what you need to do…
- Register or Log In to our website portal to view our current pricing and to find out more about getting started.
- Schedule your Introductory Call now to discuss this internet business opportunity before it’s gone!
- Growth of online retail is overwhelming and even more so with the current pandemic. The numbers of stores closing this year alone or shifting their focus from brick-and-mortar to online-only is mind-boggling. We all agree online is where it’s at.
- According to the American Pet Association in 2018, $72.56 billion was spent on our pets in the U.S. and for 2019 it’s estimated that $75.38 billion will be spent on pets in the US. The pet industry will continue to experience explosive growth with over 85 million households owning a pet. According to Grand View Research, the global pet care market is expected to reach $202.6 billion by 2025. In this economy booming or down, people spend more on their best friends as they are an extension of the family!
- Ecommerce retail sales grew to $453.5 billion in 2017 and continues an upward trend since the pandemic forced more and more people online. If you are considering a brick-and-mortar store, please think long and hard on that decision. Brick-n-mortars have closed tens of thousands of stores, mostly because of online shopping!
- Low Workload: Owner puts in as little or as much time they feel is necessary – very flexible
- Pro Drop Ship: Easy to place orders with vendors and they will ship the product directly to your customers
- User-Friendly Shopping Cart: Many features that benefit the owner and customers
- Home-Based: Freedom and flexibility to work on your own schedule
- Relocatable: Work from any location with an Internet connection
There are no reviews yet.