As long as you comply with these Conditions of Use, ProEcommerce grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
2. Electronic Communications. When you visit ProEcommerce.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically.
3. Service Mark Notice. “ProEcommerce”, “ProEcommerce.com” and other related marks are service marks of ProEcommerce.com LLC and are protected by law. They may be used publicly only with permission from ProEcommerce.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
5. Links to Other Sites and/or Materials. Links may appear on the Site that may be used to link to other Site(s). These links are provided solely as a courtesy to our Site visitors. ProEcommerce.com has no control over the linked Sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked Sites. ProEcommerce.com is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked Sites or any privacy or other practices of such Sites. If you decide to access any of the linked Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. ProEcommerce.com reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
6. Site access and License. ProEcommerce.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it or any portion of it, except with express written consent of ProEcommerce.com. This license does not include any commercial or retail use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any copying or downloading of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of ProEcommerce.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any logo, service mark, trademark or other proprietary information (including text, images, page layout, or form) of ProEcommerce.com and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing ProEcommerce.com’s name or trademarks or service marks without the express written consent of ProEcommerce.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by ProEcommerce.com. You are granted a revocable, limited and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of ProEcommerce.com as long as the link does not portray ProEcommerce.com, its affiliates or their products or services in a misleading, false, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any ProEcommerce.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission. Downloading, printing, presenting or exhibiting the ProEcommerce service mark(s) or any portion of this site constitutes a violation, all rights reserved.
7. Your Account. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for restricting access to your computer. And, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify ProEcommerce immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. ProEcommerce cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to strictly comply and adhere to these obligations. ProEcommerce.com sells products for children, but it sells them to adults who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use ProEcommerce.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. ProEcommerce.com and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
8. Prohibited Actions. You may not use any “robot”, “spider”, “deep-link process”, “scrape” or other automated or manual device, software program, mathematical algorithm or process or methodology, or any similar manual process to access, copy, replicate, acquire, monitor or watch any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way duplicate or attempt to avoid or re-navigate, strip down or reduce the navigational structure of the Site or any Content, to acquire or attempt to acquire any materials, information, source code or versions of software through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any ProEcommerce server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
You may not perform scanning, testing or probing of the vulnerability or performance of the Site or any service or appliance connected to the Site, nor attempt to breach or alter or influence the security or authentication measures on the Site or the server. You may not utilize tools to reverse look-up, trace or attempt to trace any information on any other user or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of ProEcommerce to its source, or exploit the Site or any service, mechanism, software or glitch or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information from the Site, including but not limited to personal identification or information as provided for by the Site.
You agree not to take any action that imposes an excessive, unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the server of the Site or ProEcommerce’s systems or networks. You agree not to use any mechanism, software, device, routine or algorithm to interfere or attempt to interfere, slow down or alter the performance, in any way, the proper working of the Site or the transactions, of any kind, being conducted on the Site. You agree not to forge headers or attempt to forge headers or otherwise alter or change identifiers in an attempt to disguise the origination of any message or packet of data you send to ProEcommerce on or through the Site. You may not impersonate, pretend to be, represent or assume the identity of another individual or entity.
9. Comments, Reviews, Communications and other Content. Visitors may post comments, reviews and other content; send cards and other communications; and submit ideas, suggestions, questions, comments or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property right, invasive of privacy or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain political campaigning, software viruses, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, chain letters or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false or spoofed e-mail address, impersonate any entity or person or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. ProEcommerce.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, however, ProEcommerce.com does not regularly review posted content.
If you do submit material or post content and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant ProEcommerce.com and its affiliates a nonexclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, modify, reproduce, publish, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant ProEcommerce.com and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify ProEcommerce.com or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. ProEcommerce.com has the right but not a obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. ProEcommerce.com assumes no liability for and takes no responsibility for any content posted by you or any third party.
12. Email May Not Be Used to Provide Notice. Communications made through the Site’s email and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to ProEcommerce.com or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to ProEcommerce.com is required by contract, or any federal, state or local law.
13. Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages. ProEcommerce DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IN THE SITE, PRODUCT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF ALL ERRORS OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED OR CORRECTED AT ALL, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND ON A “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE. ProEcommerce DOES NOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. ProEcommerce DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCESSIBILITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ProEcommerce DISCLAIMS ALL AND ANY LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF OUR STAFF, CONTRACTORS, VENDORS AND ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY ProEcommerce PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. YOU, THE END-USER VOLUNTARILY ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST ProEcommerce FOR ANY LEVEL OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A IMPORTANT PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND UNDERSTOOD BY ALL BY THE USE OF THE SITE.
The above disclaimer applies to any liability, injury, or damages caused by any failure to perform, defect, delay, error, interruption, omission, interruption, deletion in operation or transmission, virus, network outage, network delay, server interruption, communication failure, destruction, theft or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
ProEcommerce reserves the right at any time without notice, to: (a) to suspend, change or end operation of or access to this Site, or any portion of this Site, for any reason; (b) to edit or change this Site, or any segment or selection of this Site and the content of this Site, and any applicable terms and policies; and (c) to end or terminate the operation of this Site, or any portion of this Site for any period of time, as necessary to perform any maintenance, corrections, or any other changes.
15. Our Address.
ProEcommerce.com 1022 Samsonite Blvd. Murfreesboro, TN 37129
16. Procedure and Notice for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement – DMCA Notice. If you have a copyright infringement concern, please provide ProEcommerce.com’s agent the written information as required below to the Attention of the Copyright Agent address provided above in Item. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying ProEcommerce.com that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
• An physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• Description of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed upon;
• Description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the item number, if applicable;
• Address, telephone number, and e-mail address of person making claim;
• Statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• Statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
17. Trademarks; Manufacturers Logos and Slogans: ProEcommerce and ProEcommerce.com or its parent company and affiliates have no affiliation with the respective product manufacturers whose products we sell. Images of any and all products and the products and manufacturers’ trademarks have been used for display purposes only. All company and manufacturer names, slogans and brands remain trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective companies and or manufacturers.
Back to Home Page